Installing & activating our plugin is as easy as an edge. To install & activate the Divigear’s plugin on your WordPress Website, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below-
- Log in to the customer dashboard.
- Go to downloads.
- Here you have all the products you purchased. Click the “Download Zip File” under the download column. You’ll get an installable zip file on your computer.
- Now login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin > Choose file”
- Now choose the file you downloaded from DiviGear and click “Install now”.
- Then Activate the plugin.
Now you successfully installed the plugin. Let’s Activate the API now. Go back to the DiviGear dashboard to copy your license key.
- Click on “Orders“.
- Click “View” in the Action column.
- Copy the key from the License Key Area.
- Get back to your WordPress dashboard.
- After successful installation, you have a menu bar in your WordPress named “DiviGear” Click on it.
- Here you have a License Key area. Paste the API code here (without any space)
- Click “Activate“
Now your license status will show “ACTIVE”.